发表于 2023-3-29 07:29:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本站转载的教程与资源仅学习交流使用,禁止用于商业用途,如果侵犯您的版权或其他合法权益,请联系邮箱935340304@qq.com,我们会第一时间删除
平台MAC 
备注

解压码看左上方

点击下载
提取码注册可见

10.6的最高版本. g. q4 {9 \; V4 i

1 Z, x/ k: X. ~  ?Apple has updated its flagship Logic Pro DAW.
4 h( E+ Z# b# p- tLogic Pro X 10.6 adds support for the new macOS 11 Big Sur and the recently announced Apple M1 processors. Along with this update brought a number of improvements for laptops and computers based on Intel processors.$ U+ [! Z, a" x) d% b, h& i
The Logic Pro X 10.6 update was released alongside updates to Apple's other media production products, Final Cut Pro X, Motion, MainStage, and Compressor. The company has improved the overall stability of the programs, fixed the bugs found and added several new features.
7 T' ^% D8 F6 s% K7 k" ?1 K5 u# r8 P( N& i) [
The new version of the DAW is now fully compatible with the entire line of Novation Launchpad controllers - just connect the controller and run the program to get the controller set up and ready to go. The device is configured automatically, without user intervention.
6 O5 g( k0 i( s- @Apple has also improved Logic Pro X's ability to remotely control iPad, iPhone, and iPod through the proprietary Logic Remote app. The mobile application has acquired a step sequencer, thanks to which you can write beats and grooves on the screen of a smartphone or tablet.
% Q& y8 D( Q& g5 `The company also promises full compatibility of the program with new laptops and computers based on Apple M1 processors, announced on November 10 during the next presentation. Apple does not specify exactly how the performance of DAWs on ARM chips will change, but notes that all the stock features of Logic Pro now work stably on the new architecture.% z. j) G& x* i! n

% t2 N. a' E; M+ vThe list of updates is as follows:$ V2 h3 f! x1 i: A  S
Improved performance and efficiency of the application on a Mac with an Apple processor.0 H7 A7 J2 [; E  ]; a( ~1 k
Added the ability to control the Step Sequencer tool from the Logic Remote app on your iPad or iPhone to create beats, bass lines, and melodic snippets.
8 {9 e& n) C& N' P/ eAdded support for all Novation Launchpad controllers.
9 q7 u! f# C+ u. y' ]& IImprovements have been made to improve the stability and performance of the application.- D  S5 _7 d+ B( ~% c" M6 \

) t% P. [9 {: \2 c, I$ D0 P( j- x8 V
4 Z1 A' Q. o2 y# F4 a
  • Year | Release date : 07.2021
  • Version : 10.6.3
  • Developer : Apple
  • Platform : iNTEL+ARM
  • Bit depth : 64bit
  • Interface language : English
  • Tablet : The program is cured (install and run) | TNT
  • Size : 1.11GB
  • System requirements :
    + ~# V6 d5 K6 H3 |! s• macOS 10.15.7 or later
    ; L" h4 c' X  B5 _# v) V! _• 4GB of RAM
    . x4 v, I4 Q+ Q1 k3 O; J• OpenCL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later" v! ~+ z! G" N' }' m" A
    • 256MB of VRAM$ y+ Z) j; r, R) |& c  B  Y% R
    • Logic Pro X requires 6GB of disk space for a minimum installation or up to 63GB of disk space for the full Sound Library installation) R9 A, Z' b/ K/ ?* h6 }

# g7 A3 Y) M3 B& g1 C3 |0 m$ T: R' K& N$ Q1 z9 r
沉迷学习,日渐消瘦
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

粤ICP备16117216号-1